- What are the measurable indicators to be produced?
- Do they have an influence on the value chain?
- What are the source data?
- Are they complete?
- Can we complete them?
- How to collect information?
- According to which cycle, how often?
- What transformation should be brought?
- How to reconcile existing data?
- How to manage heterogeneity?
- How to normalize or de-normalize?
- How to open the silos?
- Should we develop internally or outsource?
- How to ensure consistency of information?
- How to ensure the relevance of indicators?
- How to maintain, how to evolve?
- How to evaluate the solution of data intelligence?
- How to ensure relevance over time?
- How to take the indicators?
- How to share them?
- How to view them?
- How do I integrate them into my operational systems?
- Cloud, Hybrid or local?
- How to manage archiving?
These are just a few of the questions that we deal with our clients and to which we bring concrete answers. This stage of preparation is too often neglected. The company too often takes the most "rational" solution based on existing infrastructure and SYSTEMS. This choice, if it can be positive in the very short term, presents significant risks in terms of loss of confidence:
- Indicators do not corroborate operational reality
- The implementation that seemed so "simple" ultimately turns out to be more complex
- The information being reassembled is not usable
In the long run, this choice may make the Data Intelligence solution totally inappropriate or even unusable. This usually results in a pure and simple abandonment by the Users. CALYPS assists its clients in the preparation, development, deployment and evolutionary support/maintenance phases:
- We provide them with advice and support
- We support them throughout the life cycle of their solutions
- We are making them benefit from innovations to solve their challenges
- Upgrade skills to meet your needs
- The flexibility of assignment adapted to your constraints
- Monitoring Mission objectives
- Ongoing internal and external training
- Our network support to our technical partners
In combination with your team, you benefit from support, at home or from our platform, when carrying out your projects in the form of a Board.
The CALYPS experts
- Junior Consultant 1 to 2 years experience
- Confirmed Consultant 2 to 4 years experience
- Senior Consultant > 4 years experience
- Project Manager > 15 years of experience
- Business analyst > 15 years of experience
finally, beyond its experts, CALYPS has established active partnerships with the Swiss UNI/HES who are particularly committed to recruiting and integrating young graduates in order to increase their skills with the help of our most Experienced.